Tuesday, May 10, 2011

When one flies the coop...

http://gawker.com/5800433/berserk-naked-racist-wig+out-marks-another-day-on-the-nyc-subways

OK so seeing this tells me a few things.
1) It's funny how no one seems threatened by the guy at all.
2) That cop is not the cop you want around if and when you are in trouble.
3) With all the pressure that a city can put on you, I'm surprised not see this more often.
4) He doesn't seem to be any good at being a racist. Is he just being shocking? We could ask a lot of questions there....
5) When I finally do this, what will I yell about? I bet it will be about food.
6) When he grabs the ladies bag, that's where he begins not to know what to do next.
7) Drugs, mental imbalance, a combo, or did some guy just finally have enough and wanted to get naked and be a racist?
8) I have awoken with a few hangovers cringing about a few things I have said. This puts those moments in perspective (At least I think so).

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That is the first time I saw that. I was wondering about that cop too. I would have tazed dude right away. I laughed so hard when I read....When I finally do this lol. Your crazy Jack.

    ReplyDelete